Thursday, June 12, 2014

That is the Killer Right There - INCONSISTENCY



I just hate having to do the same thing everyday, and that is what is going to kill me in the end!

I have been trucking along doing what I know I need to do - a little hungry, but like my grandma use to say - if you are not a little hungry the weight won't come off. I don't know if I agree, but I really want to get to a weight I enjoy. Better health, fit in clothes off the rack - and to be honest the sex is much more enjoyable.


SO WHAT IS MY PROBLEM!!!

As of last week, I have lost 10 lbs - not too bad. Especially since I eat basically what I want on the weekends and strictly diet on the week days.

This last weekend - I just couldn't get back on my eating plan. I am today - but it is Wednesday, so I have lost a few days. I am really having a hard time - it is always hard the first few days.

What this means is I need to diet everyday except once a month, or I need to get better about getting back on the horse. We will see how my weight goes this week - I may not weight until Monday not sure. I am so hungry right now I could eat my hat (an old saying LOL).

That is because I came to work unprepared. That is another thing if you don't prepare to don't be surprised if you fall off the wagon... Plus I need to get my mind back in the place it was last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment