Wednesday, July 9, 2014

This is me on the inside... Outside Not
So Much!
OK so I have been away for a while, but you will be glad to know I have kept what little I lost off. I am surprised myself. It is so hard to stay on track when there are so many parties.

My diet buddy Jeanelle joined a group online one pays $30.00 fee, and everything goes in a pot. Those that lose 4% of their body weight in four weeks get to share the pot! Great motivation so I joined today.

They are really sticklers about taking a full body shot – with a card with a word of the day and then a shot of your feet with the weight on the scale. It would be virtually impossible to cheat that is a good thing.  With this type of accountability, I will be better – I am pretty competitive so watch out world!





No comments:

Post a Comment