Thursday, May 1, 2014

Keto Diet?

This is so interesting; I saw a recipe on Pinterest that peeked my curiosity. It was tortilla made from coconut four. When I clicked on the link is  for an eating plan called the Keto Diet. I started on a low-carb diet today, and this looks like a version of that.

I decided to follow the Atkins diet and slowly find out what my carb intake for a healthy weight loss would be, but now I am thinking maybe this is something I want to start.

Low-carb diets are easy to stay on,  you really are not hungry after the first few days. That is a huge thing to me. My major problem isn't only hunger - it is mind hunger. I may not be hungry, but I want something that I shouldn't have and my mind does not want to let it go. That is why I am going to start using a self-guided  weight loss hypnosis and affirmations.

If we simply listen to our thoughts when it comes to self-talk  you will be amazed at how brutal you talk to yourself - you wouldn't talk to a friend like that let alone your enemy! We all need to stop that - it is so bad. When I lost the 80 lbs I still felt just as fat as I had before I lost it. It was such a distortion and all because of what  had  been ingrained in my subconscious. So I didn't enjoy my weight loss, I gained half of it back because I was always beating myself up. I couldn't enjoy the reality, and so I felt depressed. It is  a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I am going to study this new way of eating I have found - I will let you know how it goes.

If you know anything about Keto or had experience I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment