Monday, May 19, 2014

Starting My Plan

Last week, I decided to follow Niall’s Dr. approved diet without the diet pills. I know it will be very tough since diet pills help control your appetite. I know from previous experience that going on a low/no carb diet helps stop hunger so through the weekend Friday – Sunday; I ate a (Atkins Phase One) low-carb diet and didn't count the calories.


It is now Monday, and I am starting the 500 calories a day for a week. The instructions are that I have to eat these calories in meat only – which mean very little food since meat has a lot of calories.

It seems a  extreme, but  I am going to do it for 7 days. Since my blood sugar has been dropping so much I decided I would stop taking my Glucophage in the morning – guess what I forgot today and my blood sugar dropped to 70, I ate the chicken breast that was planned for lunch. We will see if it works if not I may have to eat something with carbs – I hope not I have gotten off to a great start…

It should be exciting to see how this goes – I am going to modify it after the seven day, and hopefully I can get my body to be a fat-burning machine!!

My goal is 50lbs; I will keep you informed about the ups and downs.

If this is my answer, it may be yours so keep watching to see if it is a success or failure and what pot-holes I may come across....

Until Next Time !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment