Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Losing Control...

Boy I am really frustrated – my whole problem is not being able to stick to anything for a long time. I know it is in my head, and I just have to get around it.

I have been doing great, even walking every day and then I have a couple over for dinner – of course we have yummy food. And I partake in the dinner saying to myself just one meal. Does it ever go like that “NO” of course not?  From that point on I am off my eating plan (I refuse to call it a diet) I don’t know if carbs. are just my nemesis or my own mind is. I am going out of town this weekend so what do I say to myself? I bet you cannot guess – when I get back from vacation I will get started…

Really, there are always things going on I need to learn how to just do what I need to do and I shouldn't feel like I am missing out. That is the problem I just want to be able to eat like a normal person and enjoy my life.  I cannot…

Even that thought is a defeatist attitude. Why can’t I think being fit and happy is better than eating things I shouldn't – or why can I not eat something  I crave without spinning out of control?
Do any of you have the same problem?


I am really going to have to think about this and find something, deep down, that will give me a paradigm shift…

No comments:

Post a Comment